Monday, March 23, 2015

Famous Last Words: Week 9

I am glad that we had spring break to finish the end of week 9. I was overwhelmed with classes and tests the week before spring break. This class has really helped my writing skills and my ability to proofread others work. We definitely have a lot of practice doing it. I still have to be somewhere quite to be able to write and to come up with ideas. However, I have not tried many different writing styles. I tend to stay in my comfort zone and do not experiment too much.

I wish that I would have used the week of spring break to get ahead. However, I did not. I did not go anywhere over spring break. I enjoyed having a break from school though. My best friend had her baby over break, so I was able to spend a lot of time with her and her newborn. Also, I got to go shopping and play with my dogs. It was a nice, calm, and relaxing week. 

Now that spring break is over it is time to finish out this semester strong. We are on the downhill slide until graduation. I hope that I can keep my motivation with it being so close until graduation. I still have a lot of tests and assignments in my classes. I even have a test this week. Clearly I have not studied for it yet since I did not do anything over spring break for school. My capstone class probably has the most work left. We get to start our experiments and testing people this week. This class is a lot of work, but it is cool getting able to conduct our own experiment. I am excited that we are half way through this semester. I am hoping I am able to finish this class early so I can focus on my other classes more. I hope that it stays warm and sunny like it is today. I feel like I am in such a better mood when it is nice outside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment